Re: [GenGen-NV] Back to genealogy

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
      GenGen group.

      My last email was meant to be private to Jim Bartlett; I did mean it to
      go public. But now that it did, comments from other members are welcome.
      The Special Interest Group is for the benefit of its members and your
      input is appropriate.

    • Bob Epp
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012

        Jim:

        I like the direction that you are going!  Keep up the good work.

        I have been trying to get Paul Svercl on your distro list; please add him from the above address line!

        Bob Epp
        Epp Surname Researcher
        DNA Project: www.ftdna.com
        703-475-6233

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
          Thanks for the endorsement, Bob. I know you moved away from us, but you
          are welcome back to our meetings any time.