Re: [GenGen-NV] Re: Regular Monthly Meeting - Y-DNA testing, interpretation, and application to genealogy, 11/7/2012, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012
      Tom:

      When ourmonthly meeting were held in the public libraries, we had to be
      out by 9pm so we set the start time at 7 to give us some flexibility.
      Now that we are meeting in Kilmer, we do not have to be out promptly at
      nine but we have kept the start time at 7pmand nominally end at 9pm--
      sometimes later depending on discussion.