Re: Regular Monthly Meeting - Y-DNA testing, interpretation, and application to genealogy, 11/7/2012, 7:00 pm

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
      Is the correct time for the meeting 7-8 pm?
      Last week's message stated 8-9 pm.

      - Tom W.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
        The correct time is 7to 9.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012
          Tom:

          When ourmonthly meeting were held in the public libraries, we had to be
          out by 9pm so we set the start time at 7 to give us some flexibility.
          Now that we are meeting in Kilmer, we do not have to be out promptly at
          nine but we have kept the start time at 7pmand nominally end at 9pm--
          sometimes later depending on discussion.