Regular Monthly Meeting - Y-DNA testing, interpretation, and application to genealogy, 11/7/2012, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012

      Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - Y-DNA testing, interpretation, and application to genealogy

      Date: Wednesday November 7, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Library, Kilmer Middle School, Vienna, VA
      Notes: This meeting is specifically for those who have been asking for introductory sessions. For this meeting we will concentrate on Y-DNA and use on-line data to review the process of testing and interpretation of test results. We will also look as some actual examples and the application of Y-DNA to genealogy. There will be plenty of time to ask questions, no matter how elementary. As time permits we can also discuss more complex problems that attendees might be experiencing.

    • Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
        Is the correct time for the meeting 7-8 pm?
        Last week's message stated 8-9 pm.

        - Tom W.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
          The correct time is 7to 9.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012
            Tom:

            When ourmonthly meeting were held in the public libraries, we had to be
            out by 9pm so we set the start time at 7 to give us some flexibility.
            Now that we are meeting in Kilmer, we do not have to be out promptly at
            nine but we have kept the start time at 7pmand nominally end at 9pm--
            sometimes later depending on discussion.