New file uploaded to GenGen-NV

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the GenGen-NV
      group.

      File : /Meeting Notes./Geno 2.0 Comparison.doc
      Uploaded by : jjlogan0 <jjlnv@...>
      Description : Bill Hurst outline of Geno 2.0 test and comparison with other available DNA tests.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      jjlogan0 <jjlnv@...>
    • William Hurst
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2012
        Hi all,

        There were questions Wednesday night about the price of the Y-DNA Deep Clade test. It may have been $89, but it's now $139. I think they would rather you take the Geno 2.0 test, which includes many more Y-SNPs.

        Bill Hurst

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 21, 2014
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the GenGen-NV
          group.

          File : /DeconstructQ-WD2Rev1.pdf
          Uploaded by : jjlogan0 <jjlnv@...>
          Description : A paper the grew from a February 2014 presentation on the Deconstruction of a Haplogroup using Haplogroup Q as an example.

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 31, 2014
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the GenGen-NV
            group.

            File : /Triangulation.pdf
            Uploaded by : jjlogan0 <jjlnv@...>
            Description : Jim Bartlet's presentation: "Succeeding with Autosomal DNA and Triangulation for ICGG 20140815"

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 5, 2014
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the GenGen-NV
              group.

              File : /Genealogy Genetic Testing.S.pdf
              Uploaded by : wehoward <weh8@...>
              Description : I mentioned at our last meeting that Nell Hurley and I have written a paper on DNA testing for K-12 teachers in Torun Poland. This is the paper and we would appreciate comments on it. Our intention is to generalize the paper by taking the Polish references out and giving it a wider distribution, particularly for Clan MacBean and other sites.
              Let us know your comments. Bill Howard (weh8 at verizon.net) and Nell Hurley (hurleyjenkins at erols.com)

              wehoward <weh8@...>
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 6
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the GenGen-NV
                group.

                File : /Generic Howard Hurley Paper4.docx
                Uploaded by : wehoward <weh8@...>
                Description : Here is a generic paper that Nell Hurley and I have written. Comments will be greatly appreciated. - - Bye from Bill Howard

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 23
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the GenGen-NV
                  group.

                  File : /Interpreting the RCC Tree.pdf
                  Uploaded by : wehoward <weh8@...>
                  Description : Many people have asked me questions about how to interpret the entries on an RCC Tree. My response is to write this paper of explanation. Feel free to share it and if you have any comments on it, I would appreciate receiving them. I think Sidney Sachs and Nell Hurley for their comments and suggestions that have improved the presentation. Many thanks. - Bye from Bill Howard

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 30 11:30 AM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the GenGen-NV
                    group.

                    File : /Interpreting the RCC Tree&Matrix.pdf
                    Uploaded by : wehoward <wehoward@...>
                    Description : Here is the latest version of a paper I am working on. Comments will be greatly appreciated. - Bye from Bill Howard

                    wehoward <wehoward@...>