Re: [GenGen-NV] Regular Scheduled Meeting - Geno 2.0

  • Guido Deboeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      Who will rather listen to Bill than to the Presidential debates? Very bad timing Jim, you got only a few hours to get your act together
      Guido

      Sent from my iPad3

      On Oct 2, 2012, at 9:23 PM, Jim <jjlnv@...> wrote:

      The next scheduled meeting of the Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy SIG is scheduled for Wednesday 3 October 2012 in the Library at Kilmer Middle School at 7pm. Bill Hurst will lead discussion of the new Geno 2.0 test being offered by National Geographic through their Genographic project and expected to be offered by Family Tree DNA in the next few months.

    • Jim Bartlett
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012

        I'll see you there! Looking forward to the discussion. We need to see what we can do next to further autosomal testing - perhaps some practical steps folks can take to get the most out of that test; perhaps pros and cons of the vendors.

        Jim

        Jim - Sent from my iPhone - FaceTime!