Re: Null values in reporting results of Y-DNA tests. Experience of othe

  • evade_spam
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012
      My Pettigrews also have (1) a decade old sample being upgraded, (2) returned 0-0 for CDY a/b, and (3) returned a null for DYS438. And when I asked FTDNA about it, they said (4) "upload error".

      I wrote them about it and was told the data would be re-entered, but this has not happened yet. [Pettigrew kit 5737 if you want to reference it.]

      I have a second old Pettigrew kit #4770 being upgraded with results that were also due on 5 September. "This test failed to yield results for your sample. Your sample is being rerun now. Results from this round of testing are expected by this date" [24 Sep].

      Nell Hurley