Re: [GenGen-NV] FTDNA Null values

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2012
      Thanks Sidney. I had been doing a copy and paste and was not aware of
      this download capability.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2012
        This also assumes there are no hyphens in the descriptive fields. In
        the Logan DNA project many of our Paternal Ancester Name fields include
        a range of dates (e.g., 1802-1877) corresponding to birth and death
        years. These hyphens results is misalignment of the fields.