Coordinator for SIG meeting on October 1.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
      Greeting members.

      I have still not received a volunteer to conduct our regular meeting on
      Wednesday the first of October. I would hate to cancel. I would
      appreciate it if someone would agree to simply coordinate the discussion
      (periodically nudge it back on track) for a topic of your choice.
      Please let me know so that I can make the usual announcement.

      --
      ====
      J. J. (Jim) Logan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
        Jim:

            I don't feel comfortable over my scarce working knowledge of the topic to be leading any discussion, but if you simply need an butt-kicker, I can do that.

        Bob