Deep Deep Ancestry: From Origin of Species to Me, 6/6/2012, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2012

      Title:  Deep Deep Ancestry: From Origin of Species to Me

      Date: Wednesday June 6, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Library - Kilmer Middle School
      Notes: Regular Monthly Meeting -- Jim Logan will provide a background perspective for those interested in "where we came farther" back than that provided by our genealogy. The presentation will include review of some recent results in analysis of DNA from ancient bones.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012

        Title:  Deep Deep Ancestry: From Origin of Species to Me

        Date: Wednesday June 6, 2012
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm