SIG Meeting for October 1

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
      At our meeting this evening, I announced that hurricanes permitting, I
      plan on being on the OuterBanks of North Carolina at the time of the
      October 1 meeting. I did get a volunteer to handle my absence but
      further checking revealed a conflict. Thus I am again looking for
      someone to take charge. The only responsibility is to pick a topic and
      be there to guide the discussion. A formal presentation would be fine
      but not required. Please let me know so that I can make proper
      announcement. The meeting room has already been reserved.

      Thanks.

      ====
      J. J. (Jim) Logan
      Group Administrator, J1mtDNA, FxGS, and Logan DNA Projects
      Co-Administrator, J-mtDNA Project
      Owner/Moderator, J-mtDNA discussion group on Yahoo
      FxGS SIG Leader, Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy