RE: [GenGen-NV] Building family trees: Merging genetic and genalogical data., 12/7/2011, 7:00 pm

  • William Hurst
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2011
      Sorry, Jim and Bill and all. I too tend to chicken out from driving around the beltway during rush hour on rainy nights.

      Bill Hurst

      To: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com
      From: cwterrill@...
      Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 00:53:46 +0000
      Subject: Re: [GenGen-NV] Building family trees: Merging genetic and genalogical data., 12/7/2011, 7:00 pm

      Me too.  I checked Live Traffic DC and it looked horrible.  The drive was bad enough last month.  I would have attended otherwise.  Sorry.  Conrad Terrill

      Date: Wednesday December 7, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Library - Kilmer Middle School
      Notes: Regular Monthly Meeting. Starting with set of 104 unsorted Y-DNA test results, I expect to demonstrate a procedure to sort this data in groups based on their genetic relationships and then construct a tree the combines data from the genetic test results and known genealogical relationships.

    • Barbara Carr
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2011
        I, too, wanted to attend, but I just couldn't face that weather again.  Sorry.

        Barbara

        To: gengen-nv@yahoogroups.com
        From: wrhurst_17@...
        Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 19:56:14 -0500