Re: Building family trees: Merging genetic and genalogical data., 12

  • Bill Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Jim has kindly sent me his set of haplogroups and I am working on it now.
      I think his analysis, combined with mine, will allow us to do a very good comparison.
      I am particularly interested in comparing our trees. They will be different because of our different approach, but we may gain some valuable insight from the comparison.
      - Bye from Bill Howard