Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy -- What is DNA?, 11/2/2011, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011

      Title: Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy -- What is DNA?

      Date: Wednesday November 2, 2011
      Location: Library - Kilmer Middle School
      Notes: Regular Monthly Meeting. As genetic genealogists we have been using results of DNA testing to help identify relationships. We have recognized various types of DNA testing. But just what is DNA? What is its structure? What is really being tested? I propose we devote this month's session to these basic questions.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011

        Title: Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy -- What is DNA?

        Date: Wednesday November 2, 2011
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm