Updated FAQ: RCC Approach To Form an RCC Matrix and Phylogenetic Tree

  • Bill Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
      I have updated the FAQ list in areas that deal with Mathematica's production of the dated phylogenetic tree. Some conclusions about what the program does, its comparison with the RCC matrix, and how it groups testees on the tree are given, with some statistics about the positioning of testees on the tree.

      The web site is the same, and if there are future updates, the URL will remain the same but the date at the end will be changed.

      Again, the URL is: http://mysite.verizon.net/weh8/FAQ.pdf

      - Bye from Bill Howard