FAQ: RCC Approach To Form an RCC Matrix and Phylogenetic Tree

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      You can access this updated FAQ list which poses questions I have received and answers I have sent about the use of my RCC Correlation approach to produce the RCC Matrix, the Time Slice Matrix and the resulting phylogenetic tree, with a time scale attached to the tree.
      This approach is used to analyze and date Y-DNA haplotypes of all kinds.

      It is posted at:

      http://mysite.verizon.net/weh8/FAQ.pdf

      Comments are sought and will be appreciated: Send to me at weh8@...

      - Bye from Bill Howard