RE: [GenGen-NV] March 2nd meeting: Towards improvement in y-DNA Surname Project Administration [1 Attachment]

  • Linda MacLachlan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2011
      Re: [GenGen-NV] March 2nd meeting: Towards improvement in y-DNA Surname Project Administration [1 Attachment]

      Jim:

       I have invited two women to the meeting Wednesday who are interested beginners. Dee came once before and says she left that no one even seemed to welcome her. She has her family Finder results and doesn’t know what to do with them. Fran has a specific family possible NPE issue that she thinks may only be solvable ba an autosomal test.

      Please help them participate.

      Linda