RE: [GenGen-NV] March 2nd meeting: Towards improvement in y-DNA Surname Project Administration

  • Bob Mclaren
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2011

      Once again, I will not be able to make the meeting.  This time it is because I am having eye surgery on the 2nd.

      Yours aye,

      Bob

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
        Jim, Please send me a copy of James Irvines paper.

        Lonnie Benson

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
        • 1 Attachment
        • 719 KB
        Per your request.

        On 2/24/2011 12:26 PM, Lonnie Benson wrote:

        > Jim, Please send me a copy of James Irvines paper.
        > Lonnie Benson

      • Linda MacLachlan
        Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5 3:55 PM
          Re: [GenGen-NV] March 2nd meeting: Towards improvement in y-DNA Surname Project Administration [1 Attachment]

          Jim:

           I have invited two women to the meeting Wednesday who are interested beginners. Dee came once before and says she left that no one even seemed to welcome her. She has her family Finder results and doesn’t know what to do with them. Fran has a specific family possible NPE issue that she thinks may only be solvable ba an autosomal test.

          Please help them participate.

          Linda

          <*>[Attachment(s) from J. J. (Jim) Logan included below]

          Per your request.

          On 2/24/2011 12:26 PM, Lonnie Benson wrote:

          > Jim, Please send me a copy of James Irvines paper.
          > Lonnie Benson

            <*> Irvine.pdf

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional