March 2nd meeting: Towards improvement in y-DNA Surname Project Administration

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2011
      I see the automated meeting announcement has gone out before I updated it. I propose the we get take a breather from DNA technology and discuss project administration. As homework, I suggest you review and be prepared to discuss Jame Irvine's paper published in the current issue of Journal of Genetic Genealogy. In addition to it's availability at JOGG.info, I have posted a copy in the files section of GenGen-NV at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/gengen-nv/. If anyone has problem accessing it, let me know and I will send you a copy direct.

      Jim Logan
      Group Moderator
      GenGen-NV
    • Bob Mclaren
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2011

        Once again, I will not be able to make the meeting.  This time it is because I am having eye surgery on the 2nd.

        Yours aye,

        Bob

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
          Jim, Please send me a copy of James Irvines paper.

          Lonnie Benson

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
          • 1 Attachment
          • 719 KB
          Per your request.

          On 2/24/2011 12:26 PM, Lonnie Benson wrote:

          > Jim, Please send me a copy of James Irvines paper.
          > Lonnie Benson

        • Linda MacLachlan
          Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5, 2011
            Re: [GenGen-NV] March 2nd meeting: Towards improvement in y-DNA Surname Project Administration [1 Attachment]

            Jim:

             I have invited two women to the meeting Wednesday who are interested beginners. Dee came once before and says she left that no one even seemed to welcome her. She has her family Finder results and doesn’t know what to do with them. Fran has a specific family possible NPE issue that she thinks may only be solvable ba an autosomal test.

            Please help them participate.

            Linda

            <*>[Attachment(s) from J. J. (Jim) Logan included below]

            Per your request.

            On 2/24/2011 12:26 PM, Lonnie Benson wrote:

            > Jim, Please send me a copy of James Irvines paper.
            > Lonnie Benson

              <*> Irvine.pdf

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional