RE: [GenGen-NV] Genetic Genealogy meeting -- "New Developments in the Y Phylogenetic Tree", 9/3/2008, 7:00 pm

  • robert mclaren
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2008
      Rats!!! I would very much like to go to this, but I will be in
      Philadelphia at the Federation of Genealogical Societies Annual Conference.

      Yours aye,

      Bob McLaren

      Date: Wednesday September 3, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2
      minutes.
      Location: Tyson-Pimmit Library, Tyson's Corner, VA
      Notes: Presenter is Whit Athey. The focus will be on the contributions that
      �amateurs� can make and have made in this field. There will be specific
      examples discussed of recent developments in Haplogroups G, J, and F, but
      the principles of discovery apply to all haplogroups
    • Catherine Creede
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
        I will also be at the conference in Philadelphia.  Sorry to miss this meeting.

        Cathy Creede
        Title: Genetic Genealogy meeting -- "New Developments in the Y Phylogenetic Tree"

        Date: Wednesday September 3, 2008
        Time: 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm