Re: Projector for Wednesday

  • Bill Howard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi, Jim et al,
      I have a projector that I know works with my Mac and my Mac edition of Powerpoint.
      In view of the problems we had with the two projectors we tried before your gave your talk in November, I am leery that it will work with Sidney's PC.
      If Sidney is willing to come to my house today or tomorrow before noon to try it out, I will volunteer mine if it works here.
      I will be around most of the time.
      Separately, I will write you and Sidney this note directly to your email addresses.
      - Bye from Bill Howard