Regular Monthly Meeting: "A Quest for Information on my Great-Grandfather", 12/1/2010, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 4:06 PM
      Title: Regular Monthly Meeting: "A Quest for Information on my Great-Grandfather"
      Date: Wednesday December 1, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Location: Kilmer Middle School, Vienna, VA
      Notes: At our next meeting, Bill Howard will make PowerPoint presentation entitled "A Quest for Information on my Great-Grandfather: Rev. John Matthew Ezekiel McKee". This grandfather was born in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland of Scottish ancestry. After developing an extensive biography of this ancestor, he is now trying to expand his pedigree using a variety of techniques including DNA testing.