Dec 1 Meeting of Genetic Genealogy SIG: "A Quest for Information on my Great-Grandfather"

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      This is an advance notice:

      At our next meeting, Bill Howard will make PowerPoint presentation entitled "A Quest for Information on my Great-Grandfather: Rev. John Matthew Ezekiel McKee". This grandfather was born in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland of Scottish ancestry. After developing an extensive biography of this ancestor, he is now trying to expand his pedigree using a variety of techniques including DNA testing.