FxGS SIG / GenGen-NV presentation of Nov 3, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      A PDF version of my presentation has been posted in Meeting Notes of the
      the files section of GenGen-NV. This is a corrected version that
      includes revised chart I was trying to use to explain autosomal
      inheritance. Since it is PDF, you can enlarge in your viewer and see
      details you could not get from the handouts I provided. GenGen-NV is at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/gengen-nv/.