Re: Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

  • Tom Weingart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi all,

      With respect to "the newest test which will show a match with your cousins from any ancestor (up to a fourth cousin) - a true breakthrough DNA test whch could help us all", I was wondering if in the future there are are plans for the group to talk about autosomal DNA tests?

      Thanks.

      - Tom Weingart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
        Tom:

        We did that a few months ago and will, no doubt, do it again.