Re: [GenGen-NV] Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy, 6/2/2010, 7:00 pm

  • Jim Bartlett
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 9:16 AM
      I'm working on a few tweaks to my standard talk to add a little more on how to use mtDNA (tracing all-female lines), and the newest test which will show a match with your cousins from any ancestor (up to a fourth cousin) - a true breakthrough DNA test whch could help us all, including those with adoptions in their trees.

      Jim - Sent from my iPhone

      On May 26, 2010, at 7:01 PM, GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Reminder from: GenGen-NV Yahoo! Group

      Title: Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

      Date: Wednesday June 2, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.
      Location: Room G104, Kilmer Middle School, 8100 Wolf Trap Rd., Vienna VA.
      Notes: Subject: Introduction to Genetic Genealogy by Jim Bartlett. Note room change for this meeting. We also still need a projector if someone can provide one.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010

        Title: Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

        Date: Wednesday June 2, 2010
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm