Is the group meeting tonight, Tues, Aug 19, @ 7:30?

  • zabethzz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
      Is the group meeting tonight, Tues, Aug 19, @ 7:30?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
        No!!  The next scheduled meeting of the SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy is September 3rd and 7pm.  We regularly meet on the First Wednesday of each month at the Tysons-Pimmit Library and 7pm.
        ====
        J. J. (Jim) Logan
        Group Administrator, J1mtDNA, FxGS, and Logan DNA Projects
        Co-Administrator, J-mtDNA Project
        Owner/Moderator, J-mtDNA discussion group on Yahoo
        FxGS SIG Leader, Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy