Weather Policy for SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      It's simple. If Fairfax County Schools are closed at our scheduled
      meeting time, we will not meet.

      You can always check for closings with local TV stations such as:
      http://www.wjla.com/closings/,
      http://www.nbcwashington.com/weather/school-closings/, and
      http://www.wusa9.com/weather/severe_weather/cancellations_closings/default.aspx.

      If I cancel for any other reason, I will try to send out an alert
      through this mail list.