87Meeting Schedule, SIG - Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

    Nov 5, 2009
      We will continue to meet the first Wednesday of each month, 7-9pm.

      I have been able to confirm the following meeting rooms at Kilmer Middle
      School, 8100 Wolftrap Rd., Vienna, VA.

      Dec 2, 2009 will be in Classroom G100 (Best entrance is #15).
      Jan 6, Feb 3, March 3, April 7, and May 5 will all be in the Library.
      June 2 will be in Classroom G100.
      July 5 will be in the Library.

      Group Administrator, J-mtDNA and Logan DNA Project