      From: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of J. J. (Jim) Logan
      Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:01 AM
      To: GenGen-NV
      Subject: [GenGen-NV] Member Roll Call of the SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

      If you received this email , it is because you ar on the mail list for
      the GenGen-NV group at Yahoo. This mail list was established to support
      the Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy SIG of the Fairfax
      Genealogical Society. I would appreciate a response from each of you
      indicating your level of interest and providing suggestions for future
      courses of action.

      Furthermore, our last meeting was held on the 2nd of September at the
      Dolly Madison public library in McLean VA with a change of venue from
      Tysons Corner. Only three persons in were attendance. I would like to
      know why.

      Please answer the following:

      1) Are you interested in future meetings of the SIG. If not, I can
      remove you from the mail list.

      2) If you did not attend the last meeting, was it because of lact of
      interest in the announced subject? Conflict is schedule? Went to the
      wrong location? Difficulty of getting to Dolly Madison? Other?

      3) Do you have suggestions for meeting place? Change of schedule?
      Future meeting subjects? Possible presenters?

      The future of the SIG depends upon the answers that I receive.

      Thanks you.

      J. J. (Jim) Logan
      Group Administrator, J-mtDNA and Logan DNA Project

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic