61Re: [GenGen-NV] Member Roll Call of the SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic G...

    Sep 15 10:59 AM
      Thanks, Susan. We are moving the subject from last the September
      meeting and thus will be discussing the starting and management of
      surname projects.

      Group Administrator, J-mtDNA and Logan DNA Project

      kleinjwsh@... wrote:

      > Jim,
      >
      > I hated to miss the last meeting, but we were in MN for a family
      > wedding. I was interested in the topic - I have not looked up at how
      > to get to Dolly Madison, but intend to do so for the next one. Thanks
      > for all you do. Susan Klein

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic