4FxGS SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

    May 29, 2008
      The GenGen-NV announcement went out automatically since I had it
      scheduled on the Yahoo calendar. No subject was listed because I had
      not decided on one.

      However, at the last meeting, I believe it was Kevin who suggested we
      talk about autosomal testing. Let's finish off the program year with
      that as a topic.

      Please provide me your ideas for topics and potential speakers for the
      new program year starting in September. Also note that we are a very
      informal group and any and all of you could be "leader for the day'.

      --
      ====
      J. J. (Jim) Logan