317Re: [GenGen-NV] Different testing agency attributes

  • Jim Bartlett
    Feb 26, 2014
      Sidney

      I still think I'm right - I'm talking about all your atDNA - every base pair on on all 44 atDNA chromosomes. SNPs are just a sampling of that DNA.

      I'll make it if I can.

      Jim - Sent from my iPhone - FaceTime!

      > On Feb 26, 2014, at 8:42 PM, "sidneysachs@..." <sidneysachs@...> wrote:
      >
      > Jim,
      >
      > You are right and wrong about the amount of common dna from each parent, grandparent, etc. You % are right. However, you are wrong because it would be higher because both SNPs in any location could be the same from each parents, thus making the % higher. :-)
      >
      > Do you know rather you are going to the meeting next Wednesday? I think you would be the best in explaining the differ companies since you used all three.
      >
      > Sidney

      > Sexy Diet Secret of Stars
      > Celebrity Doctor Reveals 1 Easy Trick to Lasting Fat Loss.
      > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/530e984257e2e18420a3est02vuc

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic