305Re: [GenGen-NV] Tracing Roots interview and next Gen Gen session.

  • Linda MacLachlan
    Feb 5, 2014
      Tonight at 5:15 at the silver diner?
      Linda

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 31, 2014, at 9:22 AM, Bill Howard <weh8@...> wrote:

      Hi, Kevin,

      I think you are referring to my interview with Arline Sachs, Sidney's wife, and Chuck Mason on the video at:

      I am glad you viewed it. It was fun. I think that Sidney wants to set up another session, this time to see how my dated Y-DNA phylogenetic tree can be used to trace rabbinic lines that are known from historical records. That should be a fun project, too.

      With best regards, and I hope to see you at a meeting of GenGen sometime soon. I think that Jim Logan's talk next time will be quite interesting to the group and I urge you to try to come.

      - Bye from Bill

      On Jan 31, 2014, at 7:42 AM, kevincamp@... wrote:

      Even though I've been absent from the monthly meetings, I am also excited about the in-town conference and will make every effort to attend.

      Oh BTW -- A shout out to Bill for his TV appearance.  I saw him briefly on the Cable Access Channel show and then went back and DVR'd it to see the whole thing.

      - Kevin

      _

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic