      From: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Bartlett
      Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 7:57 PM
      To: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GenGen-NV] Back to genealogy

      Thanks, Richard

      I passed out several Handouts, including the talk - would you like a copy?

      Jim - Sent from my iPhone - FaceTime!

      On Dec 9, 2012, at 7:18 PM, "Richard D. English" <richarddenglish@...> wrote:

      Jim,

      I planned to come to this meeting, but got tied up at work and could not leave early enough.

      The presentation you did with Cece at Houston was excellent too.  I almost attended it twice.

      Thanks, Richard