213Re: [GenGen-NV] Regular Monthly Meeting - Y-DNA testing, interpretation, and application to genealogy, 11/7/2012, 8:00 pm

  • Richard D. English
    Oct 31, 2012
      Will be leaving for FTDNA's administrator's conference in Houston the next day but will try to attend this event.

      From: "GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com" <GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com>
      To: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 7:03 PM
      Subject: [GenGen-NV] Regular Monthly Meeting - Y-DNA testing, interpretation, and application to genealogy, 11/7/2012, 8:00 pm

      Reminder from: GenGen-NV Yahoo! Group

      Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - Y-DNA testing, interpretation, and application to genealogy

      Date: Wednesday November 7, 2012
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Library, Kilmer Middle School, Vienna, VA
      Notes: This meeting is specifically for those who have been asking for introductory sessions. For this meeting we will concentrate on Y-DNA and use on-line data to review the process of testing and interpretation of test results. We will also look as some actual examples and the application of Y-DNA to genealogy. There will be plenty of time to ask questions, no matter how elementary. As time permits we can also discuss more complex problems that attendees might be experiencing.