      From: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kevincamp@...
      Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 8:12 AM
      To: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [GenGen-NV] Re: Null values in reporting results of Y-DNA tests. Experience of othe

      Bill,

      Talk about coincidence.  Nulls are very rare in the Campbell group.  Last week (1) a decade old sample, (2) returned 0-0 for CDY a/b, and (3) returned a null for DYS438.  And when I asked FTDNA about it, they said (4) "upload error".

      They have since re-uploaded the data and entered the same values.

      If you learn anything more, let me know.  This is Campbell kit 9122 if you want to reference it to FTDNA.

      - Kevin Campbell

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic