173Re: [GenGen-NV] Building family trees: Merging genetic and genalogical data., 12/7/2011, 7:00 pm

  • cwterrill@comcast.net
    Dec 7, 2011
      Me too.  I checked Live Traffic DC and it looked horrible.  The drive was bad enough last month.  I would have attended otherwise.  Sorry.  Conrad Terrill

      From: "Kleinjwsh" <kleinjwsh@...>
      To: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 7:20:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [GenGen-NV] Building family trees: Merging genetic and genalogical data., 12/7/2011, 7:00 pm

      I had hoped to attend and was very interested in the topic.  However, with the rain and wind and the torn up beltway, I decided I had better stay home.  Sorry!  Susan Klein

      Date: Wednesday December 7, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Library - Kilmer Middle School
      Notes: Regular Monthly Meeting. Starting with set of 104 unsorted Y-DNA test results, I expect to demonstrate a procedure to sort this data in groups based on their genetic relationships and then construct a tree the combines data from the genetic test results and known genealogical relationships.