      From: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim
      Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:39 PM
      To: GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [GenGen-NV] March 2nd meeting: Towards improvement in y-DNA Surname Project Administration

      I see the automated meeting announcement has gone out before I updated it. I propose the we get take a breather from DNA technology and discuss project administration. As homework, I suggest you review and be prepared to discuss Jame Irvine's paper published in the current issue of Journal of Genetic Genealogy. In addition to it's availability at JOGG.info, I have posted a copy in the files section of GenGen-NV at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/gengen-nv/. If anyone has problem accessing it, let me know and I will send you a copy direct.

      Jim Logan
      Group Moderator
      GenGen-NV

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic