143Subject: I Have the Results of My Genetic Genealogy Test, Now What do I do?, 2/2/2011, 7:00 pm

    Jan 26, 2011

      Title: Subject: I Have the Results of My Genetic Genealogy Test, Now What do I do?

      Date: Wednesday February 2, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes.
      Location: Kilmer Middle School, Vienna, VA
      Notes: The subject is taken form name of a paper by Blaine Bettinger that covers a variety of DNA tests. I have posted a copy in the files section of the GenGen web site on Yahoo. You can also get a copy from the FTDNA site at

      https://www.familytreedna.com/pdf-docs/Interpreting-Genetic-Genealogy-Results_web_optimized.pdf

      As homework, please read this paper and prepare questions about anything you don't understand or wish more discussion about. This is a chance of ask questions you have had but thought they were out of place in presentations on other subject.