142I Have the Results of My Genetic Genealogy Test, Now What do I do?

    Jan 21, 2011
      This is advanced notice of upcoming monthly meeting of the FxGS SIG on
      Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy, on the 2nd of February at Kilmer
      Middle School, Vienna, VA, 7pm.

      The subject is taken from name of a paper by Blaine Bettinger that
      covers a variety of DNA tests. I have posted a copy in the files section
      of the GenGen web site on Yahoo
      (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/gengen-nv/). You can also get a copy
      from the FTDNA site at
      https://www.familytreedna.com/pdf-docs/Interpreting-Genetic-Genealogy-Results_web_optimized.pdf.

      As homework, please read this paper and prepare questions about anything
      you don't understand or wish more discussion about. This is a chance of
      ask questions you have had but thought they were out of place in
      presentations on other subject.