135Re: [GenGen-NV] Projector for Wednesday

  • Whit Athey
    Jan 3, 2011
      Dear Jim,

      I had hoped to come to the meeting (and I have a projector), but I have been very sick yesterday and today and I don't really expect to be well enough to come on Wednesday.  Sorry.

      Whit

      J. J. (Jim) Logan wrote:

      We still do not have a projector for Sidney's presentation Wednesday
      night (January 5). A projector is critical for Signey's presentation
      that looks at nine different sites/databases.