what do people think of the SA 8 speed hub

  • sireshill
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 15, 2014
      I am wanting to buy a SA 8 speed and would like some feed back from other members.

      Where is the place to buy one of these cheapest please.

      Regards

      John
    • prester_john_in_cathay
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 14, 2014
        "I was in a bike shop here in Holland on Saturday and I saw plenty of new bikes from several manufacturers with Nexus 7 hubs."

        No surprise there.  The hub is so popular Shimano couldn't fill all orders and, at least last year, had them on allocation.