Raleigh 20 Ideas/Suggestions

  • wahooncx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2009
      Finally managed to snag me an R20 from Ebay. Interested in suggestions for hubs that will work with minimal modifications. For a quick and dirty get it ready to ride, I am going to lace a Sturmey Archer AG hub onto a CR18 rim, and build a front wheel on some bolt on hub to match. Eventually I am thinking SA 8 speed with the dyno drum on the front. I really wanted a BF Season Tikit but the checkbook won't allow it at this time.

      Aaron