Re: Security Skewers Question

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2009
      Thorsten;

      Keeping the casual thief honest is about the best anyone can hope to do. If a pro bike thief equipped with a battery operated grinder or abrasive cutoff tool wants a bike then he will get it. So far as I know no such gangs or people in Reno yet but the Civia Rohloff is an expensive enough bike that I would hate to lose it. IMO better safe than sorry.

      Rich Wood