Re: Need some Help regarding 29 er

  • palatine_ej
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14 5:15 AM
      > "No feedback" - I reported to this group about my XRF8(W) in message 865; nice to know my efforts were appreciated. : )

      In message 865, "Re: aluminum track bike...120mm OLD, what are my options for interna" here's what was written:

      >I haven't ridden my XRK8 (W) enough to give a proper evaluation, but it
      impresses so far.

      I'm esp interested in the conditions and type of riding you are stressing the hub with. Also, how is the sealing against elements? I hope the new version is all it's intended to be, the gear range/steps are really well thought out. I'd love to see SA at the top of the heap again.

      Eric