Fw: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: File - Please Be Active.. Behaviour.

  • Sophiep
    Message 1 of 65 , Aug 5, 2013
      I can agree with you Stan, but I can appreciate what he is saying as well. Being new here and having had my issues resolved using this group, I feel an attachment for members of this group. My experience was positive but for others like the poster above it obviously was not. It serves me well to know who is genuine and who is not.

      Some sleuthing and posting about known misconduct in a thread on the issue is appropriate, IMO. The thread clearly has taken a turn addressing behaviour and conduct so the above post is inline with the subject. There were no details given about confrontations or any defamation outright other than just warning of interaction with this person.

      Not trying to start something but just saying that this kind of passive aggressive behaviour is not conducive to forming an active community.
    • Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com
      Message 65 of 65 , Aug 1, 2014
        This group can only be a success through members being active contributors to
        the group. If and when you disagree with me feel free to say so, politely of
        course!

        All members are encouraged to take part in discussions, post photos and both use
        and contribute to the Links and Files areas. Two Databases are also available
        for member use.

        When posting please trim off the oldest posts in a thread to keep it from
        growing too long. This is a help to members who choose to receive posts as a
        daily summary.

        Thanks to all members for joining and taking an active part in the group.

        I note that a few members have joined and then quit w/o posting. If the group
        is not meeting your needs or expectations then please post with your questions
        and/or group expectations.

        Rich Wood
        Group Owner
        03/25/09