I'm taking the plunge with IGH

  • homeroast1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      Hello

      I pre-ordered a Windsor Kensington 8 from ......

      A few years back I had a Windsor Oxford 3 speed, but found it limited for the varied terrain of Philadelphia. Was it the terrain or my quad strength??

      I really enjoyed the ease and convenience of shifting the IGH in traffic. The steel frame was a plus too.

      I'll put out an update when it arrives in a month.

      Thanks.
      sindlero