Re: Shimano 8 shifter return spring

  • wilcocornelisse
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 4 3:25 AM
      Hi all,

      Just curious to know if there are any instructions around on the web about re-assembly the axle unit of an inter-8 (Shimano 8-speed hub SG-8R30, w. roller brakes) as mine fell apart when I wasn't paying attention.

      I have been staring at all those springs, washers and cups but it does not make sense to me at all. I did find 2 sets of instructions but they are for inter-7 hubs and are quite different.

      Any help would be highly appreciated

      kind regards,
      Wilco Cornelisse
    • Zack B