Nuvinci Hubs in the UK

  • shedborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      I have been speaking to Fallbrook in Europe and they have agreed to supply me as and when with Nuvinci hubs.

      They will be available in black and silver 32 and 36 hole.
      Pleaae also note that a full range of spares and parts will also be a made availble to me if any are required

      I am pricing at an introductory price of £285.00 + delivery

      I can also lace the hub into a rim or you can purchase hub and controller only.

      The hubset comes boxed with full warranty including hub sprocket controller and cables.

      Please contact me directly at shedborn@... for any further details.

      Shaun Miller